Monday 26 March 2012

Ben's, KLCC.



I had the Peking Duck Roll(22.9MYR). I had a similiar Peking Duck Roll in China two years back and I've been craving for it ever since. Except that it was called Dragon Roll and it was from KFC (Shanghai & West Lake) Well, this was a more stylish "Dragon Roll" (obviously!) and I loved it. The sauce and everything was like the authentic Peking Duck, except that the duck was a tad dry for my liking.

The BF had this Golden Soft Shell Crab Pasta (21.9MYR + 6MYR) because I insisted and I wanted to try. He added chargrilled chicken to it. The silly boy didn't even know he was having crabs and he's just too cute that way! I liked it because it was spicy and very delicious.

Last Friday, I dropped my friend at KLCC and met The BF there. As he was rushing to go home to do some chores, we managed a quick lunch at a place I've been dying to try, Ben's.

I've been reading about all the positive reviews and I was dying to try it out! Wanted to try the one at Pavillion but since I somehow ended up in KLCC, might as well. I wasn't disappointed. The atmosphere was very rustic and relaxing.


Met a fellow Panda Ambassador friend that was visiting Malaysia at Ben's and she loved the food here! 


I was sickly so, I ordered a simple Grilled Pesto Chicken (25.90MYR) which was unique because they used Avocado Feta Mash with a grilled chicken breast on a multigrain bun. Super delicious!!! 

Ben's is the perfect place to catch up, good food, great ambiance and prompt service. 

For the menu and more information, do check Ben's out!

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment