Wednesday 2 May 2012

Disgusting Things and Homemade Goodies


Had Frog meat with Aunty a few days back and I have to quote Andrew Zimmern, "It tastes just like chicken" and it does taste like chicken! I'm not exactly the adventurous eater but I don't even know what made me try it but that's my first and last time... 


My mom instills the whole organic thing in me and I love her soy bean milk. 100% organic of course!!! It's a long and tedious process if we didn't have our secret weapon; a soy milk maker!!! Anyways, it's delicious and great for your skin!! I always take mine with "cincau" to cool my body off...

Who knew that a combination of butter and garlic could be so delicious! Don't ask me for the recipe but all I can tell you is, she blends a pack of butter with a few garlic and it's just magical. Anyways, this was what I had for brunch today.

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment