Monday 30 July 2012

Colourful Food: Rainbow Cake & Tropical Paradise



This pretty little slice of heaven is from Bijoux, 1 Utama and I can tell you that i love Rainbow cakes because it's just too colorful and it makes me so darn happy with all their pretty, pretty colors!!! Too bad that it's just a simple, buttercream cake with lots of colouring. I bought this last slice for photography purposes. Pretty, no? 


This absolutely pretty drink is from Asia Cafe where the bottom layer is Dragon Fruit, The middle layer is Mango and the top is Longan. Word of caution: DO NOT mix the colours when drinking... It ruins the taste. You drink it layer by layer. Cool, no? Not sure if other Asia Cafe has this but I had this at Asia Cafe, Puchong.


I love Cupcakes and the cupcake I like is from Wondermilk and I like colorful food this week and there's something about the butter cream that is so addictive.


~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment