Thursday 2 August 2012

Banana Chocolate by Secret Recipe!



Today's little sweet treat is a slice of my favourite Banana Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe!!! OK, I'm going to repeat myself, I'm currently doing my 15,000 words dissertation and every other day, I "reward" myself with sweet treats to make writing easier! 


I know it's crazy, but it helps! Anyways, some people like peanut butter and jelly, but I love banana's and chocolate. I will do a post just on all the delicious chocolate banana treats out there!!! I don't think one could go without the other.


I ALWAYS eat my bananas with Nutella or chocolate ice cream or any form of chocolates. This cake is heavenly!!! Besides the chocolate banana crepes and chocolate banana parfait! 


This slice of cake is begins with the bottom layer of moist chocolate sponge, then, creamy, fluffy and light chocolate layer is covered with a generous amount of bananas and topped with another layer of sponge and at the top and side of the cake, it's covered with this mel-in-your mouth dark chocolate sauce that holds everything together.... 


The BF said that it's not nice, "Too many bananas and it's weird to eat bananas with chocolate" but, he loves me cause of my quirky ways so, he leaves the whole slice for me!!! I'm very possessive, strict no-sharing rule when it comes to dessert. 


Anyways, I'm progressing with my dissertation and my weight. Till my next Choco Banana post!!! 


~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment