Tuesday 4 June 2013

A Slice Of Heaven, Jaya One


I had the Death By Chocolate and Red Velvet, 2 of the best sellers at A Slice Of Heaven. Read so many positive reviews on the place, I was peer pressured to try!



Death by chocolate was about 9.80MYR (If I'm not mistaken!) for a little blob. Oh, if you like it, it comes in 1KG or more as well! So, I decided to try!


The texture was very mousse like with a thin layer of cake and covered in a delicious, chocolatey layer. Surprisingly, Madrekins loved this as well. I'm just OK with it, Epicurean makes better ones. But of course, this is good in it's own way. I don't really like it because it's too sweet. I love my chocolate bitter so....


This lovely thing is the Red Velvet. It's like the cutest thing. I'm not a huge fan of Red Velvet but since it was one of the best sellers, I decided to try it. 


The cake is surprisingly soft and fluffy, I've had a few Red Velvet which was a bit on the hard side and that was one of the reasons why I dislike Red Velvet and I think that its overrated. This one however, proved me wrong and it turned out to be the best Red Velvet I've tasted. Super delicious. Soft and fluffy and if eaten with those little white creamy clouds, its creamy and cheesy! Highly recommended. 

You can check their website out A Slice of Heaven by Just Heavenly, You can find the whole range of their cakes and even baking classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment