Monday 15 December 2014

Quick Internet Recipes


I love the internet especially Facebook because they have these really fast and easy recipes that are seemingly foolproof. I gave up on cooking until The Hubby keeps his promise of sending me to Switzerland to learn how to cook and clean and be a housewife. But I still enjoy baking and unlike cooking, I don't see it like a death sentence. 


I tried this recipe but it turned out really egg-y like an omelette rather than pancakes, even though the taste of bananas was really amazing!!!

So, I added an extra banana and it was more like a pancake but I was looking for the cake-y texture so, I added some flour and then, it tasted AMAZING!!!!! Filled with banana taste and so soft and fluffy!!!!


I have yet to try this recipe, Will update once I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment