Monday 29 June 2015

Creamy Chicken, bacon and basil pasta


I got this RECIPE OFF BBC and I just want to say that, if you can't cook (Like me!) and you want to impress your Hubby, cook this! 

We loved pastas and our favourite places are Dave's (RM30++ a plate) D'Italian Kitchen (RM30++/plate) and imagine both of us eating out, the bill comes up to RM80+ (10% service charge and 6% GST)

It wasn't good in the long run, and we tried and tested EVERY SINGLE SHITTY CARBONARA sauces on the shelf. You name it, we tried it. Every bottle/can, something was off. It was all horrible and sauces producers should stop producing creamy carbonara sauces and stick to regular tomato based sauces.

I tried the recipe and since I'm pregnant, I eat more fish (Salmon) and thank God, my office is really close to a frozen food factory that sells smoked salmon for about RM10/pack. 

I would substitute the chicken for smoked salmon and my husband already think that I'm a best cook! He used to complain about, how I don't know how to cook, well, now, no more. In fact, he wants me to make this at least once a week!

Do give this recipe a try. My family liked it better with smoked salmon than chicken. It's fast, fool proof, easy and most importantly, super, duper yummy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment