Sunday 27 August 2017

After Cameron

Just got home from Cameron and scored some extremely fresh and lovely veggies. We've had some (pricey!) food in Cameron Highlands and we were craving for some comfort home cooked food! 

Since the baby boy was happily playing with his Grandparents, I had some extra time to spare to whip some Reese's Cookie Dough Dunkers up too! 



These are called dunkers because its the perfect size for dunking into a cold (or warm!) glass of milk. I switched chocolate chips with Reese's Buttercup chips and it was equally sensational. Because it spreads and my oven was small, I baked it in 2 batches. 
Recipe from Cookies & Cups. 
TIP: You can actually buy 2 bags, 1 chocolate chips and another bag of Reese's so, you can have 2 flavours and more cookies!


I've always known the basics of cooking salted egg but i didn't have the confidence of actually cooking it. Since, my family loves anything salted egg (who doesn't?!) and I saw my trusty cooking companion site teaching it, I decided to give it a try! It was as easy as I expected it to be!
Recipe from Cooking Club Co. 


After baking and cooking, I got a little tired because I actually planned on making a Pavlova from all the strawberries we had at home, so, I took a shortcut and used a prepacked Lee Kum Kee sauce for this dish! Made this in 3 easy steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment