Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pre Chocolate Mousse Tart

Gonna try Ida Garten the Barefoot Contessa's Omelet for Two and also Jamie Oliver's Baked Chocolate Tart.

I'm craving for the chocolate mousse cake I had at King Louis at Vivo City in Singapore.
Since it's been awhile since I had it, I decided to make it! Unfortunately, I can't decide between a cake or a tart. I need to find a very good chocolate mousse recipe.

Then I could incorporate it between 2 cakes or pour it into a tart shell. I think I'll try Paula Deen's Chocolate Mousse recipe and when I'm much more of an expert, will try Anna Olson's Blood Orange Chocolate Tart.

This Chocolate Tart recipe by Tyler Florence sounds really simple too! I guess this weekend will be spent finding and baking the perfect Chocolate Mousse tart.

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment