Monday 6 May 2013

Dancing Fish, Setia City Mall

Before you read this post, you have to excuse me. I forgot all the prices. LOL! If it isn't you that's paying, you won't know the price. Anyways, we were out on our usual Saturday shopping with Madrekins and Yan. Dancing Fish sounds interesting right? So, we decided to try. 


Dancing Fish is Kuala Lumpur's TOP 20 RESTAURANTS!!! Oh, and it's HALAL, so my Muslim friends can enjoy the delicious food too!!! The restaurant is jointly owned by a Chinese and an Indonesian and the chef is mostly Malay. 


What is a dancing fish? This is a dancing fish! Doesn't it look like it's dancing? We had ours with Mango Kerabu so its, tangy and sweet and little spicy. The fish was fried to a crisp and even the bones are crunchy. I love this dish even though I don't eat much fish. The sauce is really delicious. 


This was the chicken Satay and it was moist and flavourful with every bite!!! I would say that this is one of the best satays around. The kuah kacang was equally heavenly as they were very generous with the kacang. 


This was the soft shell crab with Mango Kerabu (You can't go wrong with Mango Kerabu!) and it was a disappointment. The crab was just fried and it was tasteless. I guess, you have to eat it with the kerabu but I didn't really like it. 

You can check their WEBSITE for more information.Too bad, they don't put the price there. 

Lot UG30, Setia City Mall
No 7 Persiaran Setia Dagang
Bandar Setia Alam
Seksyen U13
40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
03 3345 6881


No comments:

Post a Comment