Monday 6 May 2013

D'Italiane Kitchen, Sunway Giza

I had a chance encounter with this place because I'm at Giza every Sunday while waiting for The Fiance to finish church. Besides Nando's, we don't really eat at restaurants here. I'll always be at Boost getting my juice and we'll have JoJo Chilli Pan Mee for lunch every Sunday. Well, one of these Sundays, I was craving for a good, old fashioned Lasagna. Chicken Lasagna to be specific. 

And since Times Bookstore, another place where I wait for him, is just next to the restaurant, we decided to go there and try. 



Previously, all pastas couldn't compare to my favourite pasta at Dave's, 1 Utama. I normally don't eat pasta except at Dave's. Unfortunately, Dave's quality has been slowly and steadily deteriorating, we decided to have the pasta here. WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! We had the Salmon Alfredo (RM29.90)  and my, it was out of this world!!! The Fiance even said that it was better than Dave's. The pasta was al dente, and the salmon was very fresh. The salmon in your plate comes in 2 varieties; Cooked and smoked so, you get the real air flown salmon on your plate! And yes, they weren't stingy with their sauce unlike Dave's, ever since the 50% lunch promo was changed to 30%... 


This was my Chicken Lasagna (RM23.90) and it comes in Beef too. OK, all I can say is that, my cravings were satisfied after this, The lasagna was moist, flavourful in every bite, and the cheese, it whole lasagna was covered with a layer of cheese and cooked to perfection! I would say that, this is the best lasagna I've ever tasted! 



I was having really bad PMS, so The Fiance decided to surprise me with this Triple Chocolate Banana with Vanilla Gelato (RM22.90) because my two favourite things are banana and chocolate. I guess, I was a bit mean to him as well. Anyways, I can't comment on this because I love bananas and chocolate and this was orgasmic... 

Overall, I give this place a 9/10 because the waiters are all friendly, refillable water is only RM0.90 and the ambience is romantic and food was utterly amazing! 

D'Italiane Kitchen,
Lot F.10, Sunway Giza,
Sunway Damansara,
Kota Damansara, 
47810 Selangor
03-61481828

No comments:

Post a Comment