Saturday 27 July 2013

Pastis, The Gardens


I was too tired walking around MVM/The Gardens that I just wanted to have tea. I've seen Pastis many, many, many times but the occasion just didn't call for me to have a meal there. So, on a busy Friday, I'm just walking around aimlessly, I decided to have tea at Pastis!



What attracted me to Pastis is the HUGE ASS selection of chocolates and cakes. I have an insatiable sweet tooth and this is heaven. They have EVERY sweet, decadent, sweet, sweet, sweet, pretty, sweet selection of chocolates and all sorts of cakes and desserts!!!! 


They have marshmallows, chocolate on a stick, teas, cupcakes, muffins, oh-my!!!! This is my kind of heaven!!!


Guess what I had? I had a Moist Chocolate Cake and it was seriously good. It wasn't so sweet that it empowers the chocolatey taste, but rather sublime sweetness with very, very moist cake and more of a bitter after taste. This was extremely delicious and so chocolatey that even I, a self proclaimed Dessert Princess couldn't finish it! 

If there's no chocolates of desserts in heaven, I ain't going!

Till next time!

Pastis,
The Gardens Mall,
Ground Floor,
Right outside ISETAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment