Saturday 27 July 2013

Heart warming, gut warming, feel good soup!


"Some days I feel like shit, some days I wanna quit, just be normal for a bit" - Fort Minor

Sometimes, after a long day at work, all you want is to come home, make a simple dish for dinner, bathe and go to sleep. 

Today, was one of those days. My grandma told me that sausages, goes well with anything! I asked her, "really? even...... SOUP?" 

She simply answered me, "YES. ANYTHING"

For dinner I opened a can of English Clam Soup from Campbells. The can version. 

Waited for it to boil, threw some halved shrimps into the pot, sliced a cheese filled sausage and threw it into the pot...

A few minutes later, the most delicious instant soup!!! It was warm and tasted like smoked sausages and the can of soup already had clams in there and the shrimps complemented the taste and overall, it's one of those simple, weird things that just, well, works! 

I had my dinner and then, went to bed and had an amazing new day the next day! 

Till the next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment