Sunday 10 June 2012

REVISED: Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid









Cajun Shrimp (24.90MYR)


I'm Stuffed Shrimp (43.90MYR)


Shrimper's Net Catch 300g (29.90MYR)



Mama Blue's Southern Charm Fried Shrimp (38.90MYR)


Lobster Linguine (39.90MYR)

Me and Mommykins wanted to try Bubba Gump since many people has been raving about it. I'm not a fan of themed restaurants because I find that they put in more effort on the theme rather than the food. Hence, the hesitation.

We tried Mama Blue's Southern Charm Fried Shrimp and something of their Special Menu which was Lobster Pasta. Well, they didn't disappoint as the shrimps were juicy, big, crispy and generous. Mom and I loved it and we're already craving for more....

Their fries are like no other, somehow, it was very crispy and fluffy at the same time and the fried shrimp was very crispy on the outside and a fresh crisp on the inside... I love shrimps and seafood and I'm also very particular about my seafood. Overall, they exceeded my expectations.

Dying for another visit before I leave for KR this Friday for some time... Will miss Bubba Gump!

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment