Sunday 10 June 2012

English Muffin Burgers and Triple Decker Sandwiches



I found these perfect little English Muffins, you know, the ones Mc Donald's serves on their breakfast menu? Well, I found these perfect little buns at Jaya Grocer, Damansara Perdana since that's nearest to The BF house and I've been craving for a good chicken burger, not those fast food ones... Those served at TGIF/Chillis are mainly beef. 

I also found this chicken burgers under the brand of Victoria Crest and I have to say that It's the best chicken burger patties I've ever tasted!!! I served it on a bed of crisp baby butterheads, dijon mustard and mayonaise sauce, and an egg... OMG! Mind=BLOWN! 




This is my triple decker sandwich and it's the perfect dinner even though it looks rather small. I got those Black Glutinous Rice Bread from Lavender (2-4 slices per pack) and I boiled 2 eggs, smashed it up with a fork, spread it on the bread and put a slice of Mozzarella cheese and toast it in the oven, fried a slice of ham, and press it all together...

I love sandwiches because the limitation is your imagination. Bread goes well with anything and now, there's a huge variety of breads and bread is full of fibre and good stuff that you need. This is just my ideas...

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment