Thursday 14 February 2013

Dave's, 1 Utama

I've been coming to Dave's since I was 17 where I discovered that alcohol and friends really do solve all your problems. You can read all about my "endeavors" HERE and HERE. The first link rarely made any sense because I wrote it when I was drunk. I was drunk most of the time from 2005-2010. 

Well, you know you're a regular customer when you have the waiter on your Facebook. 


The best pasta in the world. Period. I've tried pasta in many places such as Sydney, Thailand, Korea and Vietnam but no pasta can compare to the pasta at Dave's. The Fiance would only eat pasta at Dave's and no where else. Nothing compares to the pasta at Dave's. The Fiance cooks really well and his "Chinaman" mentality of not paying when you can cook it by yourself. 

Anyways, I've tried all sorts of pasta here but I still like the creamy ham and mushroom fettucine. For those people who hates paying full price, you can order the pasta at 50% off weekdays 12-3PM. 


This year or last, I can't remember but this is an award winning sandwich and my favourite sandwich of all time. It's something so unique and surprising and I crave for it every other day. No wonder it won an award. But it's not on the menu. I normally just tell the waiters that I want the special sandwich. I don't even know the price of the sandwich. 


Another firm favourite of ours is the seafood bisque (24MYR). It's got heaps of fish, calamari, mussels  clams and prawns! It's so creamy and such a comfort food. 

You can find out more about Dave's HERE on Facebook!

~La Undomestic Goddess


No comments:

Post a Comment