Thursday 14 February 2013

Logenhaus Roast & Grill, USJ.

My previous post on Logenhaus many years ago can be found HERE! I can't believe that we've been patronizing this restaurant since 2009 and now, I've got a fairly decent camera to do the food some justice. 

I do have to add that BLOGGER has refused me to upload more pictures because apparently, I'm way over my quota (I manage 3 blogs!) and I've also found a loophole. Instead of paying BLOGGER, I access my blogs through my Google+ and all the pictures that you see here, are all uploaded to Google+. 



I love escargot, In fact, I have the occasional cravings for escargot and Logenhaus serves one of the best escargots around. I might want a baby soon and hopefully, I can still be feasting on escargots then. Anyways, the escargot are cooked to a steamy perfection, served with Baguette slices and a form of garlic and herbs sauce. 

Truly, mouth watering and delicious!



The best food this place has to offer is their roast chicken. Tender, juicy and bursting with flavour in every bite. I recommend having it with a serving of pan fried potatoes... 


Daddykins had the Grilled Salmon with a side of pan fried potatoes. The salmon was very delicious, you can taste the freshness of the fish and the meat was just flaking off. It was heavenly. 

We love coming back here time after time for years now because of the simple, delicious and hearty food that they serve. I'm no atmosphere whore but I still like the rustic German interior. 

But do come and try the food. 

Address: 50, Jalan USJ 10/1B, Taipan Triangle. 
It's just across Starbucks. 
Phone: 03-56350733

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment