Thursday 14 February 2013

Petite Millie, 1 Utama


We've passed by the restaurant many, many times but this is the first time, we actually thought of trying it. Before I begin, I beg for your forgiveness as I might not remember exactly what I ate and how much. In fact, the total bill for me and my mom was 100+MYR. 



This was our Sliced Roast Chicken Tarte Flambee. I love the unique-ness of this dish, the base is crispy thin and the chicken slices were smoked and it makes a light, refreshing dish as a starter. 



As a main, we had Salmon on a bed of crabs but I highly doubt it was crabs, honestly didn't taste crabby at all. But I enjoyed my salmon. I might be biased because I just love salmon. 




For dessert, we had the warm and cold Dino's Granny Smith Apple Crumble which was heavenly and decadent. It's cinnamon-y and the apples are just tender and sweet. Overall, I think this is the best version of an apple crumble. 

Petite Millie
Lot G146, Ground Floor
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Bandar Utama 47800
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Malaysia
Everyday: 10AM - 10PM
t: 03-7732 0395

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment