Friday 9 August 2013

Artisan Roast HQ, Section 13, PJ.


This is the view from the top only because I like being on top! (HAHAHAHAH!) Sorry, only my colleague would get my jokes of the nasty sort. 


All of our drinks and tea time stuffs! My colleague and our student got a flat white and my hot chocolate and our little tit bits. 




I had a cup of hot chocolate and it is waaay better compared to Starbucks or Coffee Bean and such. It's pure cacao and it wasn't those sweetened hot chocolates but rather the bitter like chocolates which I'm loving, hands down!


We had a slice of Grasshopper, Caramel and Chocolate and it was all sooo chocolatey!!! I love chocolates and I approve of these!


The Lemon Slice is very, or rather, extremely lemony and perfect for my liking! It's like a real lemon on the pastry and this has got to be my favourite. 

After rows and rows of workshops and the whole place is a small industrial area, it is so unlikely to find a coffee shop of the hipster variety. I used to work in the vicinity at CSC and I never expected to find a coffee house. 

But then again, I was with a "hipster" colleague of mine and I would expect him to sniff hipster like hangouts like these. Despite it being a refurnished shoplot/warehouse, it has a unique touch to it. Very simplistic, a place that just serves good coffee and delicious home made desserts. 

We were there with our student to discuss about our classes and what needs to be changed (Constructive Criticism) and get to know each other better. We are cool lecturers like that. HAHAH. 

The staff were extremely friendly and I LOVE THE PLACE!!! Please click HERE to stalk them!! 

Till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment