Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mac 'N Cheese




Again, I'm guilty for watching too many Tyler's Ultimate and decided to try his Mac 'N Cheese With Bacon. This recipe is highly recommended and it tastes so damn heavenly, perfect for those cheesy cravings!!!!

But I made it with a twist. With the bacon mix, I added sausages!!! It was yummers and when it was ready to go into the oven, I used 2 types of cheese. I used Mozarella (grated) and those Chesdale Cheddar slices (Malaysian brand!)

So, it's jam packed with creamy, cheesy sauce, and I even topped it off with 2 types of cheese and the sausages!!! OMG!!!! I ate it with some traditional (simple) fried chicken and the cheesy texture blends with the crispy fried chicken!!!

Do give it a try! You wont regret it, I learnt my lesson from the last fiasco (Shrimp Scampi) and this recipe is halved since it's just me and mom!

Till the next dish!

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment