Saturday 25 February 2012

Watami, 1 Utama



Wafu Pizza- was thin crust and moderately delicious. I still love Pasta Zanmai's pizza with scallops!!! This was just Teriyaki Chicken.
Ebi Tempura- Very delicious... I love this dish and unlike some tempura, this is not soggy at all...
Kushi Moriawase- It was nice, it was more like Teriyaki Chicken and beef but they substituted the beef with chicken...
Tokujo Iradori- I didn't eat this because even if i love sushi, i hate fish and raw sushi... But, according to Yan, it was delish!
Okonomi Satsuma- I love this version of a Tako Tao, only it's flat and round and over dosed with the Katsuobushi (Bonito flakes)

Tried Watami, Japanese Casual Dining at 1 Utama over the weekend. I loved the food there because they have so much variety but, the portions are small so, I was even more hungry before I ate.

The food was good, service was good and no complains. Just OK, will go there again to try their rice dishes. Too bad that they were out of beef on a weekend, lunch... Not that I eat beef but my mom and Yan wanted to have beef dishes.

The food was delicious and the pricing was just OK compared to the Japanese restaurants at Tokyo Street in Pavillion.

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment