Wednesday 15 February 2012

Breakfast Treats



After Ina Garten's Omelette For Two (Recipe below!) was such a success and I got egoistic and ambitious and attempted Sunny Anderson's Cooking For Real Breakfast Skillet Recipe and it turned out great as well. Unfortunately, i don't own a skillet and i don't eat beef (I substituted the beef chuck with minced chicken)

But these recipes are really easy and you should definitely try them out!






Remember my First Ever Blog back in 2011, August that I wanted to try Ina Garten aka The Barefoot Contessa Omelet for Two Recipe? Well, I finally got around to cooking it and it tastes great!!! Unfortunately, I only had 2 eggs in the fridge so, the egg-y mixture wasn't enough... Oh, and I put too much scallions but that's OK... Everyone loved it and it was easy to make!

Breakfast is the most essential part of the day and God knows i love breakfast and i love a full fledged English breakfast! You can't find food like these in Malaysia because we're a very deprived nation and we dislike anything Western. (That's what I think, or they don't have the skills!)

So, I have to attempt to cook these breakfast if I want to try them because that's the only way. Anyways, I'm glad I did and it was lovely with some hot lemon tea and I enjoyed every single bite of it! Honestly, I'm sick of McD's Breakfast or KFC Breakfast! And my classes are not in the evenings so, I can have breakfast delights, the whole day!!!

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment