Sunday 13 January 2013

Maria's Cafe, Metropolitan SQ, Damansara Perdana


I've been on a strict diet since I joined Bizzy Body in order to lose weight for my graduation. Since then, I've been craving for salmon non stop. over the course of the next few posts, I'll be experimenting with Salmon, sliced salmon, raw salmon, etc... Anyways, I actually planned on cooking salmon but after reading numerous positive reviews about Maria's just downstairs of our home made my mouth water and I wanted to try the Grilled Salmon Fillet. Let me tell you, the meat just melt in your mouth and the tangerine sauce was absolutely delicious!!!! I would definitely go back again!!!


The Fiance had the creamy pasta with seafood and the sauce was home made and was above average. We concluded that Dave's, 1 Utama still serves the best pasta EVER! The Fiance isn't a fan of salmon and he prefers pasta dishes or his country's food so, he's a tad difficult to feed. hahahaha.

Maria's was relatively OK, will definitely bring Madrekins and the Familia to have dinner here someday. You have to note that the food and the ingredients used to prepare the food are fresh and everything has a home made taste to it... 

You can check them out on Facebook and you can locate them at:
C313A, Center Wing, Metropolitan Square, 
No 2, Jalan PJU 8/1, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 
47820 Petaling Jaya

03-77252313/ 012-5200772 

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment