Tuesday 8 January 2013

Plan B, Paradigm Mall


At Plan B, you think BIG!!! 

 Duck and Orange Salad (20MYR) was refreshing, light, and absolutely delicious. It had watercress, orange pieces, onions, pumpkin seeds and maple syrup dressing. The salad isn't your average crispy, lettuce salad, the water cress isn't crispy but the whole salad and the duck blends well creating a tangy, meaty, bitter flavours that explodes in your mouth!


 Eggs Royale (17MYR) with a slice of smoked salmon on an English muffin, topped with a poached egg and drizzled with Hollandaise sauce. I loved this dish very much because I recently acquired the taste for salmon (raw!) and I never knew a simple everyday english muffin (We have this at home because this is the only "bread" my brother eats!) and eggs could taste so good. I tried making this at home, bought the chilled smoked salmon slices, poached the egg and even made the Hollandaise sauce (which was basically egg yolks based!) and it was delicious too! So, I find this way over priced. 

A packet of chilled smoked salmon 4-5 slices (12MYR) Pack of 3 English muffins (4MYR) and eggs (2-3MYR) 


Chicken Percik (25MYR) was extremely filling and satisfying. Delicious spicy chicken marinated with herbs served with local herbs, budu, solak lada, nasi ulam and keropok. It's a real, typical Malaysian/Kelantanese food and I could say that they made it as authentic as it can get. I think this can feed 3 people and its really good. 

Since madrekins was on leave and she wanted to check H&M at Paradigm Mall out (yes, it was HER, not me!) so, we decided to try Plan B since we've tried Journal by Plan B (Publika) and Puran B (ISETAN,1 Utama) which was relatively good and will be addressed (waaaay!) later on my blog. So, stay tuned. 

Anyways, Plan B performed above average but I hated the queue to be taken to your seats. Honestly, I don't believe in queuing up for food, it's so 3rd world country and since we don't have 1.3Billion population like China, I don't see why we have to queue. Yea, the other place that I had to queue at EVERY eating establishment was in Shanghai, China. 

Most of the time, it's just over rated and Malaysians really like queueing. But I thought, it was a working weekday so, there wouldn't be a queue and even if there is, I doubt it'll be bad. When we arrived, the queue was thankfully short. About 5 minutes.  Hence, we decided to eat here. 


I would recommend this place for Western/Asian/Fusion food so, do give it a try! For more information, you could check them out ONLINE!!!

~La Undomestic Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment